Home » Get involved » Donate to UNHCR

Donate to UNHCR

Donate to UNHCR
© UNHCR/D.Kashavelov

Refugees need your support now!

UNHCR relies for some 97 percent of its income on voluntary contributions. The remaining 2 to 3 percent the agency receives from the United Nations and it is entirely spent on administration costs. This means that more of your money can go to where it is the most needed. 

From emergency situations to continuing conflicts and crises – wherever people have been forced from their homes – our staff are there to help, to shelter and to protect. In some of the most unforgiving places on earth, donations can provide protection, shelter, food and clean water, as well as education and health care – all vital and urgent needs for people who have fled persecution or conflict. 

For those who have lost everything, a little goes a long way. Your support will help ensure that we can continue to be there for as long as there is need.

Donations to us are tax-deductible.

You can make your donation on our global website:

• DONATE NOW •

If you need assistance or have a question, contact your local UNHCR office.

Thank you for your support!

• GET INVOLVED •
• GLOBAL UNHCR WEBSITE •

US$50

Registers 150 exhausted refugees in order to assess their needs and trace their families.

US$80

Provides 20 wool blankets to protect refugees from the cold.

US$100

Puts a survival kit, which includes necessities such as blankets, and a cooking & heating stove, into the hands of a refugee family.

US$200

Provides a tent to shelter a family of five from the elements in all seasons.

US$500
Sinks two wells to provide clean water for refugees.

US$1000

Provides a therapeutic feeding kit, which helps feed 100 children.

Website building, maintenance and hosting: WTMedia